Hiring: Children’s Program & Events Coordinator (Summer Student Position)
- experience and/or interest in children’s programming
- excellent interpersonal skills
- strong leadership and organizational skills
- comfort with technologies
- capable of working independently as well as part of a team
- knowledge of books
This full-time position is for 33 hours/week, for 10 weeks. It includes Tuesday and Friday evenings and Saturdays.
Applicants must be between 15-30 years of age, a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or a person with refugee protection, and legally entitled to work in BC.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will remain open until filled.
The library is committed to employing youth who have additional barriers to the labour market, i.e. youth with disabilities, youth without previous work experience, or recent immigrant youth. Applicants are encouraged to self-identify on their cover letter.
For more info, contact Naomi at 250-569-2411 or email@example.com.